Happy Tree Policies & Procedures
Happy Tree Nursery has an open door policy which enables you as parents/ carers to come and see what we are doing at any time, or to see your child's records.
To view all our policies and procedures please ask a member of staff.
Below is a list of key policies/ procedures that we have in place; please note that all our policies and procedures are reviewed regularly and subject to change at any time.
- Aims & Objectives
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy
- Partnership with Parents & Carers
- Monitoring Feedback & Recommendations from Parents & Carers
- Management of Complaints
- Welcoming a new child to the nursery
- Parental Consent
- Assessment of a Child’s Needs
- Outings & Transport
- Menu Planning
- Medication Policy
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children
- Terms and Conditions